Garden of Fuzz

Thursday, November 01, 2007

What I've been up to all this time...

Knitting a doll for an art show in Norway (June & July) -- Hint: mine is completely knitted and has three different pics in the slideshow. I'll post some pics shortly.
Taking up sea kayaking
Taking up another style of bellydancing -- Love my new teacher, Audra! Her teaching method rocks.
Three weeks in Norway (August)
Spontaneous weekend trip to Kiel for a concert (invited, in a manner of speaking, by the lead singer -- September)
Laproscopic surgery and on-the-fly appendectomy (September)
Nursing sick mice (October)

And lots of knitting of courseā€¦ Check the sidebar for an update.

I've really got my finger in too many online pies to pay each one the attention it deserves, which is why this blog has been neglected for so long. I hope to remedy that over the next little while.

Today's Earworm: Just One Fix, by Ministry


2 Comments:

  • Nice to have you back in blog land. Also nice to see how much you have done in this time on your sidebar!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:52 p.m.  

  • Apendectomy? Woah! We must get together and catch up soon. I haven't forgotten those photos for you either, I've just been super swamped lately!

    By Blogger Not An Artist, at 9:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home