Garden of Fuzz

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A rip in the fabric of the space-time continuum...

On our trip, we met ourselves thirty years from now.









Actually, these are our fabulous, still-in-love neighbours, Joyce and Clair. More on them later, and on the whole whirlwind trip.


I also found some bunnies.
They are not fuzzy, but they will do in a pinch. Bunnies were the shiznitz this year; they were everywhere and they even had their own theme camps...






Today's Earworm:
I am too embarrassed to say. Since my birthday last Wednesday I seem to be having an early midlife crisis and am stuck on my favourite music from my early teens -- not that there's anything wrong with it, I just seem to be a smidgen focussed/obsessed lately.

2 Comments:

  • Er, I hate to tell you, but those bunnies are full of holes....did the space-time continuum get to them too? It looks like some of them got left behind.

    By Blogger shyknitter, at 2:11 p.m.  

  • Happy belated birthday, my dear! ~you've turned 19 again right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home